Air Assault 2 is a first person shooting game where you play as a pilot of a battle helicopter equipped with latest weapons and special devices. Your main mission is to destroy the secret bases and arms factories of the terrorists located all around the world. This game is divided into 18 levels with five difficulty modes. There are three bosses in this game whom you have to defeat for finishing the game. You can also play this game as a team as multiplayer option is available. As the game commences you will be provided with various upgrades and power-ups for your weapons and missiles. For killing some enemies you will be awarded stars which will help in boosting your rankings. So don’t miss them.
There are two basic goals in this game-
- Stay alive as long as you can.
- Kill as many enemies as possible which will help increasing your score.
Now let’s discuss about some of the main weapons the pilot can use while playing this game.
- Impulse Gun: This weapon emits energy beams which are very strong and has the capacity to destroy enemies at a higher rate.
- Quantum Gun: It’s a great weapon which shoots and reloads faster. Plays its part well at the time of heavy cross firing.
- Lightning Gun: This is one of the most important weapon present here and one of my personal favorite too. It has the capability of firing at many enemy bases and aircrafts at one shot (multi-target firing). This weapon is perfect at the time of heavy crossfire.
- Flamethrower: The last of the primary weapons, this is the most deadliest and powerful of all weapons present here. It can destroy enemy bases, small and large vehicles, helicopters and many more.
Apart from these weapons you can also use various missiles that will be provided to you during the course of the game. Some of them are: -
- M. A. D. Missiles
- Big heat seeking missiles
- Small missiles
There are many more which you can use while playing this game.
And lastly, there are various upgrades which will also help you to defeat your enemies. As you progress through the levels you will get more and more deadly upgrades which you will need to defeat the bosses and deadly fighter jets. Some of them are: -
- Rocket Strike
- Lightning Bomb
Some more screenshots
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Game size: 21.8 MB
Processor: 800 MHz
Memory: 256 MB.
RAM: 64 MB.
Sound Card: Direct X 9.0 compatible
Processor: 1.0 GHz.
Memory: 512 MB.
RAM: 128 MB.